The Branch Manager is responsible for all department activities and for the overall fiscal performance of their respective branch. They will provide direct oversight for all facets of equipment sales, rentals, service activity and parts sales.
- Professionally represent the corporate image of Coast Crane Company.
- Promote the growth of Coast Crane Company and their respective branch.
- Supervising all branch employees including: rental, parts, sales, service, and administrative personnel.
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships.
- Establish and develop client relationships.
- Identify equipment inventory quantities and fleet composition.
- Establish equipment sales pricing.
- Establish equipment rental rates.
- Establish operating budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate operating policies and government regulations.
- Maintain a continuous business analysis of all area competitors.
- Maintain a proficient understanding of all pertinent industry products and standards.
Specific competencies and characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present to both office based executives and field based crews .
- Thorough understanding of construction terminology and practices.
- Strategic business foresight.
- Proficient with essential Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Familiarity with basic math and accounting.
- Corporate Professionalism
Back to Careers»